marți, 17 martie 2009

Rootless tree

So fuck you, fuck you, fuck you
And all we've been through
I said leave it, leave it, leave it
It's nothing to you
And if you hate me, hate me, hate me
Then hate me so good that you can let me out
Let me out of this hell when you're around
Let me out, let me out,
Let me out of this hell when you're around
Let me out, let me out

Damien Rice.

When you simply don't know.
When you simply can't feel.
When you simply don't know what to do .
When you're barely awake but you can feel your heart beating.
When you don't know nothing about your feelings and pretend to know
it all.
When you ask shyness to learn you all about courage.
When you are laced in doubts and you wish you weren't.

When you just regret you aren't able to be the superhero she needs.
When you just know you're just too late.
When you wish it weren't so.

When you decide to do something.
Turn to Damien Rice.
Ask him to do your work.


Night,
Julia

Niciun comentariu: