luni, 13 octombrie 2008

well.

Well it's hard . I want to do a lot of things but i have no
support. It's annoying. Really.
 most of them are parties but does it really matter? :-"
 I want to get involved into some interesting projects,
but it's quite hard when you have parents who dissaprove
of staying late , spending nights in bucharest or being alone when
leaving by train.
  It's quite hard not to have independence although you are
only 16. But I can't say i'm not trying. I really am. I'm really
getting a small piece of it , but sooner or later i'll have it.
  My biggest problem is that i don't have parents to say , go
there and do your job. It's something like : well , what are
you going to do there? is it necessary? does it help? Will
it be useful for your future? Are you sure? who are you
going to see there? do you know them? do you know anyone?
 Quite hard , right?
  Well at least they trust lmt , and ...ummm....lmt?
  They know all the people i know. It's something like : i'm
meeting the Br guys on saturday . Really? yeap. Are you
going with that nice girl you've been with in the czezh republic?
Is the girl from oricum coming too? are you going to see the guy
that you are having that lmt training too? is the guy that i saw
on teo , that marian , coming too?
 It's exhausting , believe me.
 And my form teacher.... oh god. if i understood what he means
whenever he is talking i wouldn't share my frustrated thoughts
on the internet , blogging.
  He doesn't understand english. He doesn't understand romanian
either even though he teaches it.  he has the most comunist
conceptions about the world and he is ambitious in stupid
issues. He is stubborn just like a mule.

pf. I'm going to sleep.
see you tomorrow probably with new things that i hate.

Bye bye.

Iulia

Niciun comentariu: