sâmbătă, 3 ianuarie 2009

What's there about him.

 the first moment I saw him I wondered where does the
sparkle come from. There was shine in his eyes , a touch
of mistery and lots of intelligence . That's how I first
became interested in him.
  He seemed the kind of guy wanting to have fun , but
there was also something else. I wasn't expecting to find
out what that was , but we were soon given the chance
to spend some time together , a lot more time than it
could have ever crossed my mind.
  And that's how I discovered that he wasn't who I
thought he would be. He had a brilliance in thought and
also the ability to make you wonder why he was exactly
the way you saw him.
  there was something challenging about him. How could
I not have fallen for him? I even told him how much I
admired his own way of being , his achievements , his luck.
  Nowadays , I just know that I want to be exactly how he
is . Why? He is just ... I have no word to describe him exactly
the way he is. He is smart and also charming , though he
is not necessarily pretty. He has this kind of charm and mistery
and sparkling eyes that attract you. But above all , there's
his mind. His brilliant mind and way of thinking. I had too much
to learn from this man of almost my age not to consider him
my mentor. Indeed he is , but he doesn't even know it.
  And then , there 2 more. Sparkling and amazing as well.
  I can only thank these 3 men for existing and making me
realise what I might lose if I do not pursue my dreams. 

oh , it's enough praising for tonight. Thank you : R, P and T.


Have a wonderful evening and a great year ,
all the best , 

Julia 

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

I also wish you a wonderful year, may your pursuit for your studies outside Romania have lots of positive results...
People that become our official or unofficial mentors have a special place in our lives. We all have mentors, and we leard from others how to reach our dreams. Wish you all the luck.

Thomas

Cool-Boy spunea...

You don't have to copy him. Yes, you can learn from him, but never try be be like him. You have to be who you are because is important to never lose yourself, always. During the years you have created your own personality and I am sure people that you know like just for who you are.

Have a good year too. Good Luck!!!